DEAR PATIENTS AND FRIENDS!
WELCOME TO CONROE ENDOCRINOLOGY CENTER.
OUR CASH PRICE: INITIAL VISIT $150, follow-up $100.
This cost includes testing of Hba1c and fasting lipid profile.
In our office we provide comprehensive care for adults with variety of endocrine disorders:
Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism: Diabetes, Hypoglycemia or low-blood glucose, Prediabetes, Metabolic syndrome;
Diseases of endocrine glands: Thyroid, Adrenal, Pituitary;
Reproductive problems: Low testosterone, Menopause, Polycystic ovarian syndrome;
Osteoporosis and Disorders of calcium metabolism,
We specialize in treating entire spectrum of Diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, gestational diabetes, prediabetes, metabolic syndrome. We offer comprehensive diabetes education, nutritional, exercise, meal planning advice to our diabetic patients and those who want to loose weight. We manage all types of insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring systems. We offer excellent medical care and work with patients to improve outcomes of their illness and prevent development of complications.
Dr. Komarovskiy was born in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. She represents the 4th generation of healthcare professionals in her family. She started learning medicine from age 14 when she started her training at Kiev College of Nursing. She then continued her education by graduating from renowned Vinnica Medical University. She completed her residency at Richmond University Medical Center in Staten Island, NY and endocrine fellowship training at University of Louisville, KY. During her training, she served as Chief Resident in both programs. She maintains board certification in Internal Medicine and Diabetes, Endocrinology, and Metabolism. During her training she did research on metabolic syndrome and thyroid cancer. Her clinical interests include all areas of endocrinology, with special interest in diabetes and insulin pump therapy. She is seeing patients age 18 and above. She is a Fellow of American College of Endocrinology and an active member of the Endocrine Society, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and the Texas Medical Association.
Dr. Komarovskiy is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian. Her interests include photography, as well as painting and cooking. She believes in empowering patients with education so that they can be the best advocates for their own health.
1. K. Komarovskiy, S.J. Winters, S. Krishnasamy Metabolic Syndrome in Patients with Thyroid Cancer Endocr Rev 32: P3-673
2. K. Komarovskiy, S. Raghavan Hypocalcemia in a child with Graves disease, Thyroid,Volume 22, Number 2, 2012
3. M. Karegar, K Komarovskiy, CC Chang , BC Villafuerte and SS Krishnasamy Refractoty Hypoparathyroidism after Thyroidectomy in a Women with Graves Disease. Endocrine Reviews, Supplement 1, June 2010, 31: S1104
4. K. Komarovskiy, C. Chang, S. Krishnasamy, S. Mokshagandum Autoimmune Hypoglycemia in a Hispanic Women with Diabetes. Abstract 2200-PO
70th Scientific Session American Diabetes Association Abstracts 2010
5. K. Komarovskiy N. Winer Unhealthy outcome from a "healthy"diet, Abstract 706 Abstract Session Annual Meeting of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, 2008
6. K. Komarovskiy, S.Das, J. Ng Graves Disease, complicated by thyroid storm, in pateint with HIV, Abstract 351 Abstract Session Annual Meeting of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, 2006